Sometimes You Just Have To Say It.
Well, we don't know what is going to happen to hubby's completely smashed up little Jeep Liberty, but I will tell you this much, I would say it was a good car given my husband and his passenger walked away from their tumble, one and a half times, with some scratches and some achy muscles. Of course, my husband may be in more pain than he's let on, he's one of those tough guys who suffers silently. Whaling like a banshee is more my style, he's more dignified about things.
We both know what could have happened. What we could have lost. Neither of us can say it out loud so much, but we both know. His car landed about 10 feet from a ravine. We can imagine what a difference that 10 feet could have made.
The connection that normally exists between us has intensified. Being reminded how easily things can change usually has that effect on people I would guess. I love that man, I thank God right here and now that my loving husband is still with us. We've been doing a lot of hugging lately.
We don't know what the outcome will be with insurance and the car or any of that. We don't even know how he is going to get to work next week. He may take my car, then I will need transportation. Sure, these are things to worry about, but they do seem small in the overall scheme of things. It will all work itself out eventually I suppose. We'll figure something out.
No comments:
Post a Comment