Well Well Well.
Lame title I know. I don't really care all that much though, you win some and lose some etc. I sit next to my pile of old tissues, I don't care either. Wow, I'm not really as cranky as I sound this morning. It's just I was up most of the night, tossing and turning, stuffing kleenex up my nose and I did not sleep well at all.
The first thing I did this morning after my kiddo left for school was get in the car and head to Walgreens, where I bought, Tylenol Multisymptom for daytime, and for night time, a big bag of Halls cough drops since my throat is starting to hurt, some Vicks vaporub, some vaseline for my very sore nostrals, another box of kleenex, and 2 bags of Reese's Inside Out Peanut Butter Cups, gawd I love them, they only sell them around Halloween time anyway. Now I'm ready for the day.
This isn't really meant to be about my cold, but about how my husband and I invited his mother and her significant other to live with us for a few months. They had moved to California last year and decided to come back out here, so her house will not be available for a few months, so we said they could hang with us for a few months. So they did. I've never actually spent this much time with my mother in law, but so far it's going all right.
She had my daughter and I laughing this morning though. I woke from my sleep to find my mother in law in the hall swatting at something on the wall with her house shoe. "what are you hitting at?" I asked.
"This jumping spider, but it keeps jumping away and I can't get it."
My daughter overhearing the situation crawls out of bed to investigate, "Grandma, that's a fly!"
"Oh my goodness, I thought it was a jumping spider, no wonder I couldn't get it!"
Daughter laughs hysterically, we all start in. Grandma turns off the hall light and goes back to bed. Grandma didn't have her glasses on.
I'm going back to bed now. I know, this post was not so great. It was all over the place, and really just sort of a bunch of nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment