Kiss My...
Fricken Bold Stuck. P.M.S. Don't Mess with me. Deal with it. I'm having a bad freakin' week. Oh, there it stopped, good gosh.
Yeah uh, I was reading a rant about boomers at Kim du Toit's place, and I couldn't help but agree wholeheartedly. I've always sort of felt that viagra and the like were nothing more than a curse on old women. Many old women I've known have pretty much said after a certain age sex is just something they do to keep hubby from getting cranky. Hubby's hate to hear stuff like that, but honestly, those old broads have got no use for it at all. It's hormones men, it only makes sense. Now now, hush, I'm sure there are some oldies who still want to do it, okay? I readily acknowledge the existence of horny old chicks, all right, I'm sure they are out there somewhere.
Of course I wouldn't know, I'm not at that point in my life yet, and I'm really only speaking of a very small sampling of older post-menopausal women. Seems to me that it only makes sense that God would make us that way. It's always seemed pretty simple to me, he gave men the drive, and women the brakes. Otherwise we would spend so much time reproducing, and very little time doing anything else. I don't know that's just my simple way of thinking about things.
Excuse me if this is too much information, but I don't suppose at 80 getting it on will be all that important to me. By then hubby and I, if we are still alive, and still together may want to, but I'm not all that worried about if we don't, or can't either. Heck, I'll be surprised if we get around to more than hollering "just wait til my social security check get's here, I'm leaving," at each other at various times throughout the day.
I really can't talk about this anymore, I'm getting grossed out. Anyway, yes, I'm sick of the dumb ads for e.d. as well. Oh, and they took $900.00 out of my husband's last paycheck for taxes. We are officially paying enough to support a whole 'nother family now. Actually, two families really given my tax burdens as well. That's for a 2 week pay period. $900 to these mother fuckers.
Retirement? Umm, we don't have one. I guess we'll be too busy working until the day we fucking die to worry about if hubby can still get it up or not.
You'll feel differently when you get old. Apparently the libido never dies. Case in point: my father remarried, a chick of 79, when he was 92. That was two years ago, and he's still going strong.
ReplyDeleteInside, we're all 16. We're just different outwardly.
Probably so, I guess I could see us at that age, I try not to imagine it though. Older folks however do have quite a different view of their bodies, they seem to lose all modesty anyway.
ReplyDeleteThat's probably why you always see so many retired people in nudist colonies, I'm guessing.