Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Things That Have Been Happening

And I Might Need To Take A Nap Soon.

There is no denying it, I love a good nap, and I've been thinking about taking one now for the last half hour. First, I will write this post.

Last night my friend called me and told me that she and her kids were out on an evening drive when all of a sudden there was an explosion in her car. She frantically pulled over to find that some grade A jerk off had thrown a lit firecracker through her open window. It landed in her back seat just inches away from her daughter and exploded. She's not sure what kind of firework it was, but it was so loud she thought her car blew up. Her kids were terrified, and they were all shaken up horribly. Her daughter could have been burned.

She got her senses back together and drove to the police station to report the crime. There was nothing much they could do, but they took the information, and checked to see if any other reports had come in, none had.

What sort of a little creep thinks this is a fun thing to do? It is a bitter reminder that normal decent people have to share the world with low life scum. Thankfully none of them were injured, or burned, but her kids were very upset about it, and I doubt they will want to ride with their windows down again enjoying the fresh summer evening air.

Why just the other day some homeless looking crack head spit at her car window in the parking lot at Wal-mart. He decided that the girls were looking at him, and said, "What the fuck are you looking at?" right before he hocked a big nasty one in their general direction. It was my friend, her daughter and my daughter that the big strong man was afraid were "looking" at him. I'm sure he probably wouldn't have done that to a man, but to a woman and two pre-teens I guess he felt emboldened.

Of course, it would only be right that such an act would result in being beat to a pulp by any lookers on, but no, that would result in charges being filed, and good people being sent to jail for giving the dirty bum a much needed lesson. Our only hope is to call the police who will arrive when they darn well get around to it, and bozo boy will at most get two hots and a cot until he cuts a deal with the D.A. and is released into greater society at large where he can continue on in his anti-social deviant behavior at best, and hopefully not attacking and harming anyone who dares to "look" at him again at the very least.

On that note, I'm going to take a nap with my cat. It is one of life's simple pleasures. Get 'em when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment