Will Post Soon.
Between carpet vacuuming, shampooing and doing laundry I thought to myself, I really have been neglecting the old bloggy thing. I didn't beat myself up about it or anything, but I thought perhaps I should post about something even if it is my usual boring fare. Then it came to me, my life just isn't all that exciting right now even though I am pretty darn happy with it for the most part.
We are deep in the heart of spring cleaning. My gosh I don't know why I even bother to post. I am sure absolutely no one at all wants to hear about our spring cleaning even if I am contemplating changing the curtains in the living room.
On that note I will close here with a promise to post something boring again really soon.
Spring cleaning, one of those necessary evils, but it feels so good when you get it done!
ReplyDeleteThe Victorians had the right idea about spring cleaning.
ReplyDeleteYou PAINT the floors around the edges and put areas rugs in the center. Then you don't vacuum anything. You tote the rugs outside, toss'em over the cloths line, then let THE KIDS flail on them with gusto beating the dirt out whilst you sip mint juleps ;->
Alas, the painted edges/area rug is a concept largely lost these days since plywood looks like hell compared to a nice painted tongue and groove plank floor...