And It Didn't Involve Me Having To Clean.
Pretty darn cool. One of my posts got nominated at a website called "Watcher of Weasels". I saw a bunch of referrals from that website on the ole site meter thingy, and at first I was a bit alarmed thinking that someone out there had declared me a weasel and that they were watching me, but that wasn't the case at all thank goodness. Well, actually it was the case, but in a good way.
I'm anti-weasel just as much as the next person. I'm especially watchful of commies who as my dear Uncle would say, "drink their grandmother's bath water." My dad thinks I am a bit over zealous about it, he once suggested that I should "not go around looking under rocks for them." Which seemed odd since that is exactly where they like to hide.
Well, I decided to check back on this later, and was pleased to find that I even got a vote or two, and I didn't even vote for myself, honest, I didn't. Anyway, its here if you want to see the post and all of the nominees.
I nominated you, dear. Congratulations on your second-place finish!
ReplyDeleteAww. Well thank you! Second is not too shabby. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being recognized as an official, card-carrying non-weasel!
ReplyDeleteAnd it was a good post, by the way ;-)
ILY.......
ReplyDeleteThank You!
ReplyDelete