Sad Stuff.
As the Socialist Democrats have taken hold of the government for the next couple of years, at some point in the future the thought that we might have Hillary or Obama in the white house is a real threat Americans must accept. I remember the last time Hillary was in the white house, I was much younger then, but I distinctly remember that she wanted to socialize medicine in this country even back then. I can't imagine her passing up that opportunity again with a bunch of democrats in congress just waiting to give her everything she asks.
One of my biggest concerns since the last election is that we may very well end up with socialized medicine here in the U.S. It always chills me when I hear people spout off what they have heard about how Cuba has the greatest medical system in the world, blah, blah, etc. Really now? Who says so, well famous Hollywood socialist agitators and the left biased main stream media of course. And it's all "freeeeeeee" they cried. Well my mom told me a long time ago, nothing is free in this world, and judging from the photos I just looked at, I say she must be right.
Now, I want you people to go and look at these horrible, and gruesome photographs of the "best medical system in the world" and you tell me what you get for free. I mean it, go look. Notice the picture of Che looking down on the victims of his communism from the photo on the wall.
Democrats want this for us. Oh sure, they'll say it won't be like that here, or this is an isolated incident, but they would be lying. There are people in these photos, why would they go there if they didn't have any other choice? I'm sorry, but I don't trust our own government to treat us any better. Next time you are at the DMV ask yourself, would you want these people running your health care? ASK YOURSELF.
Link found at Fighting in the Shade
Read his post on the subject.
No comments:
Post a Comment