To Post Soon.
My my. I tell you, if I wasn't about to pass out into a deep sleep I would take more time to write something completely unimportant for you all to read. However, I have only had about 4 hours sleep in the last day and a half or something, I can't even think clearly, and today I actually do have something important to say:
Let me just put it this way, he is all right, thank the Lord in Heaven above. Last night hubby rolled his car on a cold lonely Wyoming highway. I left at 2:00a.m. to pick him up in Laramie Wyoming. It was a tough drive, the weather was nasty, and I just wanted to get to him as fast as possible to see for myself that he was really okay, plus I was scared that I might end up in a ditch myself with the road conditions.
Anyway, I will write more later. Just wanted to check in, honestly, it has been a hell week for me. Oh and I had a test today in my class, I'm quite anxious to see how well I did on that, I was pretty dazed by the time I went to take it. I guess we will be in the market for a new car.
Back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment