Sunday, September 10, 2006

Well, I Went To The Doctor

I'm Going To Live.

No, I'm not being serious, I knew I would live, but I still felt like I got "pulled through a knot hole," as my mother would say. Yep, I'm gonna live, she didn't even prescribe me antibiotics, which truthfully I was a bit disappointed because I really thought I needed them. She did give me some narcotic strength cough syrup, and told me to take mucinex. Good thing is the narco-syrup is not expensive, last time I went to pick up medicines it cost me nearly $100. Anyway, I'll be done with it all soon I hope. At least I can cough the junk up now hopefully without feeling like I'm actually coughing up giant pieces of my lung in the process.

Maybe just maybe I will be able to sleep better. I've had an awful time trying to sleep, I don't even remember what a full night's sleep feels like anymore. I'm going to have to suck it up and go to work tomorrow whether I feel like it or not. Pray it's not busy.

That's about it. I'm just really tired of being sick.

2 comments:

  1. The expression where I come from is "dragged through a hedge backward." A knothole will do very well, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've heard that one before, that's a good one.

    ReplyDelete